Come join us for the second annual Hollywood Run. This event has a lot to offer for everyone, especially the kids.
The Omaha Hollywood Run takes place on Friday night so you can get the weekend started off right! There is a kids run that takes place in the Stinson Park at Aksarben Village before the adult race.
After the 5k and 10k race, hang out and enjoy the evening before the sun goes down.
Come join us for the second annual Hollywood Run from Stinson Park at Aksarben Village. This is the last 2012 event presented by Race Omaha and has a lot to offer for everyone including kids! The race is Friday night so you can get the weekend started off right! The Kid's Fun Run is approximately 1 mile course through Stinson Park and is open to ages 7 to 14. After the kid's race, we'll start our 5k and 10k distance races. Hang out and enjoy the evening before the sun goes down.
- Wear a costume and enjoy the evening as the sun goes down. Prizes for best costumes
- The Kids Fun Run course is 3 times around Stinson Park, approximately 1 mile
- First 100 people registrations receive a free Hollywood Run t-shirt. ($25 value) Limited quantities
- First Beer Free! - Quality Brands of Omaha is our beer sponsor
- Jimmy John's - sponsors the snacks after the run
- Red Carpet Finish ... of course there is a Red Carpet Finish
The 5K and 10K Run Courses are an out-and-back route. All athletes will start from Stinson Park and run down Mercy Road and 67th Street in the heart of Aksarben Village. Both courses with turn towards the Keystone Trail and follow the trail until the appropriate turnaround. Run Map
No refund or transfers are given for any reason. Considerable effort goes into producing such an event and funds are expended early in the process to create this race. Thank you for understanding this policy.
Who we are
ace Omaha provides multi-sport events for Women, Adults and Kids in the state of Nebraska. We promote a healthy and active lifestyle for youth and adults one event at a time.
** Preliminary Schedule **
Stinson Park at Aksarben Village is where packet pickup will be and the start and end of each race. There should be plenty of parking around the Village and the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Insurance parking garage will be available. Stay around for giveaways after the race!
- 6:00 - 6:45 Packet Pickup. Show up early to avoid the congestion.
- 6:50 Race Briefing for all Athletes
- 7:00 Kids Fun RunStarts
- 7:15 (or 7:25) The 5K and 10K races will start together following the Kid's Fun Run